Registration and Bike Racking
Registration is planned to open on Saturday, at 2.00 PM - 5.00 PM outside the Surf Club. If you can't make it on Saturday, Sunday’s registration is planned to open at 5.00 AM and closes 10 minutes before the first wave.
Bike racking would preferably be done on Saturday - security will be available in the transition area on Saturday night to watch over your bikes.
When you arrive at the venue you will need to sign in at the registration area. Line up based on your category, you will then be asked for your surname and first name.
You will receive your registration pack which will include:
- Bike Sticker - This is a small sticky label with your number on it.
- Racing Number (bike & run) - Put this on your shirt (front) with safety pins or on your race belt.
- Timing band - Around your left ankle.
- Swim cap - Make sure it is the right colour for your wave.
- Official race briefing program.
Once you have signed on and have your bike number securely on the top of your bike, only then can you enter your bike into the transition area (during opening hours) at Faulks Park, near the Southern end of Marine Parade.
The transition map is below.