Better Your Best!
The Olympic Standard - The Real Thing.
The classic Olympic (standard) distance triathlon on the stunning coastal course in Kingscliff for age groups, opens, athenas (over 75kg women) and clydesdales (over 100kg men).
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2018.
All participants must either have a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What Is Included In My Entry?
- Sponsor goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentation
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Kingscliff community
- Water stations on the run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!