29 November 2020
28 March 2021
The new Aquabike on the stunning coastal course in Kingscliff, the same Standard distance you know and love, just skip the run! Perfect for injured athletes or those returning from injury.
Minimum Age - 16 years
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2020.
All participants must have either a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What Is Included In My Entry?
- Sponsor goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentation
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Kingscliff community
- Water stations on the run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!