Experience The Rush of a Sprint Finish!
22 March 2020
Pick up the pace on the much-loved Kingy circuit with a shortened swim, ride and run.
The Kingscliff Triathlon on 22 March 2020 will be part of the Nissan State Series, and the Queensland Championships for Sprint.
The Sprint distance is perfect for having fun and developing your strength and fitness. Have a great hit out on a spectacular course without the stress of training for the full Olympic. Designed for older kids and new triathletes, anyone over 15 years old is welcome to participate.
As per Triathlon Australia regulations, age groups will be determined by your age on 31 December 2019.
All participants must either have a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or purchased a One Day Membership and the individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What Is Included In My Entry?
- Sponsor goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentation
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Kingscliff community
- Water stations on the run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!