Grab Your Crew and Conquer Kingy!
24 November 2019
22 March 2020
Bring together your squad and challenge your specialty. One athlete completes each leg of the triathlon, passing the timing chip to the next athlete in transition. Create your team with any combination of men or women. Teams can be of two or three members.
All In Team
Train together, race together. Grab three mates, and each challenge all three legs of a full triathlon. Each team will receive their individual time and cumulative team time. Create your team with any combination of men or women. Teams must be of three members.
One Day Memberships
All individuals on the team must either have a current Triathlon Australia license at the date of the race or have purchased a One Day Membership. Each individual is responsible to ensure their insurance is up to date or they will be uninsured.
What Is Included In Our Entry?
- Sponsor goodies
- Lucky draw prizes at presentation
- Timing and results available on race day
- Road closures (escorts for local residents)
- Police support and traffic control staff
- Support from the Kingscliff community
- Water stations on the run course with hydration products
- Post-race fruit, lollies and recovery products
- A great family-friendly environment!